Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My little niece will look so cute


I dont know what it is about overalls but they look so cute on boys and girls. I recently ordered this OshKosh 2 piece overall set for my little niece. As soon as my sister saw the outfit she thanked me for it. I thought it was absolutely beautiful when I saw it so I knew she would love it. It is hard to find cute clothes for little girls in the winter I think. My sister always wants to put my niece in leggings. I wanted my little princess in some cute overalls.



What I like about overalls is that some are made so they can be put on a boy or a girl. These OshKosh overalls are made for a girl in particular but there are many that can be put either on a girl or a boy. Do you like overalls for your little boy or girl ?


No comments: