Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

These don't look like ordinary sweat pants

Too cold for your child to wear jeans? I recommend these Cargo Jersey pants for your little baby. These cargo pants will look cute with any onesie and hoodie. I know it can be a pain in the butt to find some cute sweatpants so I just buy these cargo pants to put on my babies. My sister likes her little girl in cute pants and does not want to just put her in sweatpants. When she saw these cargo pants she loved them and got her little girl a cute little vest to go with these pants.

These cargo pants can be coordinated with different types of shirts to change the look of them. You can pair these cargo pants with a button up shirt or put them together with a vest to give the wilderness explorer type look. I personally like to put on a shirt and hoodie and have my sons look like little hip hop stars.


No comments: