Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What a cute little panda baby

When I gave birth to my twins they came into the world weeks before they were due. My boys were preemies and I worried about their clothes being too big. I was lucky enough to find a whole bunch of preemie outfits at Target. I could not find an outfit that was as cute as this Preemie 3 pack boys gift set but I wish I had. I did find a few cute pajama sets for my boys though.

I call my little boys my little pandas so when I saw this set I thought what a cute little outfit it could be for those moms who have their babies earlier than their due date. I am glad that designers are realizing that some babies come a little sooner than they are supposed to and are making cute little outfits for those precious angels.


No comments: