Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Closet Organization



A key to great baby fashion is having great organization for all of your baby's clothing items as well. There are so many things I love about this closet I don't even know where to begin!
First off, I love the color of the walls inside the closet. It's such a fantastic idea to add a pop of color to a closet because I feel like colors get forgotten about when it comes to closets.
Secondly, the baskets on top are brilliant. Baskets are definitely my go-to when it comes to organization and storage. I would use these for diapers, burp clothes, etc.
I also love that there are that many clothes hung up. It's easy for dresser drawers to get messy and confusing. Hanging clothes is a fantastic way to keep them neat and visually accessible.
The 9-cube storage rack is fantastic and adds a cherry on top of this great closet! I have a storage unit much like this in black and got mine at Target. The basket/drawers are sold separately and are great visually and specially both. If you have any great closet organization tips, send them my way!

No comments: