Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This satin bubble dress will look greaat on christmas photo cards

Christmas is just around the corner. Now is the time to go and get the family portraits done and have the family christmas picctures sent out. Before you go and take those yearly christmas pictures make sure that your children are dressed as cute as possible. I would put my little girl in this satin bubble dress and some white tights. I would put my boys in some slacks and some christmas theme sweaters to take the pictures.

I look foward to all the photo christmas cards I get and I love getting my children dressed up and taking pictures to put on our christmas cards too. The only problem I ever have is finding the perfect outfit. I hope finding this cute dress helps you take the perfect family picture for your christmas cards.

No comments: