Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

This skeleton hoodie jacket is the jacket kids want to wear

If you are out of halloween costume ideas I suggest getting your child a hoodie jacket that can be worn as a halloween costume or an everyday jacket. This Skeleton Hoodie Child Sweatshirt will keep your child warm on cold days and will save you some money if you do not have a costume for your child this halloween. I bought two of these sweaters for my nephews and they were beyond thrilled when they opened their gift. Who would have known that these sweatshirts are the hottest clothing item on the block right now.

I want one of these cool hoodie sweatshirts for myself. I think it is awesome that you can pull the zipper all the way up and disguise yourself. My nephews have been walking around with the zippers on their hoodie pulled all the way up and they just look through the clothing see  through mesh that is around the eye part of the hoodie. If you are looking for a cool clothing item this hoodie is the hoodie to get.

No comments: