Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My boys look so cute in this shirt

There is nothing cuter than seeing a little boy with a cute shirt and some skinny jeans on. I recently bought my boys this bowtie/suspenders graphic tee shirt to go with their skinny jeans. I think graphic tees are the cutest things out there. My husband loves wearing graphic tee shirts and he gets a kick out of seeing his boys in cute graphic tee shirts as well. My boys dont like to wear a lot of layers of clothing so putting on just a shirt is something that they can deal with and not fight with me when it comes to getting them dressed.

I usually pair up their teeshirts with skinny jeans but any type of jeans would look good with these tee shirts. I like putting on some converse shoes to finish the cute preppy boy look but just about any type of shoe would look good with this shirt.

No comments: