Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

This outfit looks like something my sister would wear too

I love finding bargains and that is exactly what I found when I saw this Circo Infant Toddler Girls 2 Piece Legging Set. This cute two piece set is priced at 4.90 and for that price I am able to a few in different designs for my nieces. These cute outfits are made of thin material so the girls can wear them now or when it starts getting a little bit colder. I like turqouise and think that color looks nice on my nieces but I also like outfits with other colors too.

Even though this is a twp piece outfit you can pair any of the clothes with any other pair of shorts or shirt you might have. My sister lets her daughters pick whatever colors and whatever top or bottoms they want to choose from. I usually give them 3 different outfits to choose from. If you like this outfit I would run out and get it or order it online as soon as possible before they sell out.

No comments: