Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Perfect compromise when it comes to fall clothes

The cold weather has started to hit our city. My husband doesn't like his boys looking to babyish when it comes to their clothing. I tend to disagree because to me the are still babies but I try to compromise as best as I can. Take for instance their sweaters I want to make sure they are warm but daddy wants them to look cool. Thank goodness for OldNavy for making the perfect hoodie for my boys. The Micro Performance Fleece Bear Hoodies for Baby provides the warmth and baby look I like and the skull print makes my husband happy that they dont look to babyish.

I think these hoodies are soo cute and keep my sons warm. They are not too bulky and they are not too thin. I think these hoodies are the perfect wear for fall. I am so glad that there are a lot more designs than the usual sportswear that we would usually find in stores.

No comments: