Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

How cute is your son going to look wearing this letterman jacket?

Are you preparing for the colder weather that is going to come along? if you want your son dressed and covered in style I suggest getting him this cute Harajuku mini Letterman jacket. Dad will love seeing his son in a letterman jacket that will remind him of his days as the high school football player. I bet your sons older sister will think it is cute and cool when she sees the little school that is on the jacket.

I am sure your little boy will be the coolest kid in the playground with this jacket on. I would love to pair this jacket with some cute blue jeans and some vans. If you want your little boy to look super cool roll up his pants and have him look like a mini Danny Zuko from the movie Grease. I would love to see pictures of your little boy dressed to impress in this jacket.

No comments: