Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This dress set will look fabulous for those family dinners

With the cold weather comes the holiday parties. If you dont know what to dress your little girl in I suggest getting a carter's dress set. This cute dress is perfect for those holiday dinners that the family plans to have. A cute cardigan sweater will look cute with this dress and those knit tights are beyond adorable. I like that they are the perfect thickness not too thin and not too thick that the baby will be uncomfortable wearing them.

The cute black and white print is neatural enough to be worn anywhere. I would add a cute red bow on babies hair to make her look super adorable. I love getting together with the family and seeing my new nieces and nephews. I love seeing how dressed up my sister gets her children.

No comments: