Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Warm outfit for your baby during the cold weather

If you have a newborn and you plan to be out in the cold weather I suggest bundling up your baby in something warm. I recommend a little outfit like this Out-N-About Sherpa Pram outfit.  This  sherpa pram outfit will keep your baby nice and warm as you go in and out of the cold weather. Newborns are very sensitive to the cold and you do not want your little baby catching a could early on in their life. I like cute outfits such as this one that I am able to put on and be able to put him in his carseat.

Some outfits are too big and bulky to fit in car seats. You will not have any problems putting this sherpa pram outfit and the baby not fitting in the car seat. I just put on a little onesie and this outfit and baby is ready to go anywhere.

No comments: