Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Keep your son warm and looking cute in this outfit

I want my sons feeling comfortable but kept warm too. Now that the weather is changing so is my childrens wardrobe. I bought my boys this Cherokee 3 piece hoodie set  because it is great for everyday wear. The pants will keep them warm and thd bodysuit and jacket are easy to put on. I like outfits that easy to put on and off especially when it comes time for their diaper changing.  When I am at a psrk or playdate the last thing I want to worry about is having a difficult time changing my childs wet diaper.

I love the little ears on the jacket. I think the little bear ears on the jacket make it a perfect outfit for a little kid. i always call my boys little teddy bears and when they wear this outfit they look like little teddy bears. If you are looking for an outift that is perfect for this fall weather, I suggest you take a look at this outfit. I am sure you will fall in love with it like I did.

No comments: