Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

How you find the perfect baby diaper bag?

Any parent of a small child knows how important a diaper bad is especially during the first few months. Babies need lots of clothing changes and diaper changing equipment. You need a few toys to keep baby entertained and you need a couple of blankets to keep your baby warm. I tend to like big bags so when I saw the Foogo Thermos Diaper Backpack I instantly knew that was the right diaper bag for me. I am able to fit all the clothes for the twins and still have room for diapers and snacks and a couple of toys.

Another thing I like about this bag is that it has a cute design. I would use a purse in this design so I like that the diaper bag doesnt have some kind of cartoon charater and its somwthing I would be comfortable using on a daily basis. How do you pick out what diaper bag you would use ?

No comments: