Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Purple skinny jeans will look great on your baby

Skinny jeans aren't just for adults. If you have a baby who is on the thinner side she will look cute wearing skinny jeans. I had a hard time finding pants that would fit my boys. My sons are very lean and tall and all the pants I tried on them were too big in the leg area. I was glad to go to Old Navy and find them some skinny jeans. Check out the colors available in Skinny Jeans for baby. I am sure you will find a color that will look great on your baby.

I perfer the purple skinny jeans and the lime green ones. My sister keeps telling me that I spoil my niece too much but I cant help myself. I love buying little girl clothes. My boys are growing up so quick and the clothes for boys isn't as cute as the clothes for my little niece. Check out the skinny jeans below and tell me they aren't cute.

No comments: