Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What gender do you like buying baby clothes for?

How cute is this striped sweater dress. I would pair this dress with some white tights and some Mary Jane shoes for the perfect fall weather baby look. I  think that dressing a little girl is better than a little boy because you have so many different options. I feel like you can accessorize  a little girls outfit more. You can add earrings or a necklace or a little purse to give a little girls outfit that extra ummff it needs to make it stand out.

I might feel that way since I have little boys now and not little girls to dress up. What is your opinion when it comes to dressing up your little boy or girl? Which gender has more options when it comes to clothes? Look at this outfit and let me know wether you see different things you could add to it to make it look perfect.

No comments: