Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Clothes sets are the best outfits to buy

When you are not in the mood to be pairing up clothes with other clothes do what I do buy clothing sets. I bought this cute Fluffer sleeve tee and leggings set for my little niece and my sister loved it. My sister said that on days where she has a very busy day she just grabs this outfit and goes. For my sister who can be picky dressing her little girl to like it and use this outfit it must be really cute.

My sister was telling me that the outfit is easy to put on her daughter and that she likes the fact that it comes with its own matching leggings and she doesnt have to go around looking for leggings to match the tee shirt. I like buying sets because I find it easier for the person I am giving the gift to put on the baby clothes. I am all about ease and when it comes to dressing my boys it is easy. I think it might take a while to match a girls clothes though. I think I might have a better chance finding good Jewelers Huntington Beach has some of the best in my opinion if you seek them out than to pair up a little girls clothes to the exact same color. Dont you think this outfit is cute ?

No comments: