Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Your little girl will look like a princess ballerina

Tu Tu dresses are something that is in style right now. I think baby girls look so cute in tutu dresses with little white tights. I find these tutu dresses to be light enough to wear to the store or to go to church. I dont like seeing little kids uncomfortable in big bulky dresses so I think this dress is oerfect for any occasion. A pair of ballet flats would finish the princess ballerina look,

The long sleeves on this dress makes it great for the colder weather that is starting to hit us. I think this little dress will look so cute on your little girl. I would also put little ribbons on the babies hair to make her look like a little ballerina princess. What  accessories would you use to make this tutu dress look fabulous?

No comments: