Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

You can never be too prepared when it comes to your children

Just around the corner is fall. Are you prepared ? I have started buying my sons fall clothing to get them prepared for the colder weather that should be here in a couple of months. I chose this 2 pc cardigan set because I thought it was so cute. I like to buy layer clothing for my boys because it is easier to be able to add or take off depending on how the weather is the day we are going out. I can never be too prepared when it comes to dressing my boys. I like to be prepared well in advance for any chilly weather or hot weather.

I wasn't always so prepared but after having to buy emergency clothes I make sure I pack clothing for all types of weather. I always make sure I pack extra clothing in case the boys get messy or have an accident. A mother can never be too prepared when it comes to her kids. My husband has always told me that I pack enough stuff for a few days but you can never be too prepared in my opinion.

No comments: