Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Hello Kitty Hoodie that any little girl would love

I have girlfriends whose little girls love Hello Kitty. I must admit that although I am an adult I too love Hello Kitty. I love going to stores and getting my friends daughter all kind of Hello Kitty items and this Hello Kitty girls jacket is so cute that I couldn't help myself and I bought one to give to my little niece. This hoodie jacket will keep my little niece warm and I can live vicariously through her and enjoy shopping for Hello Kitty items. I am sure a lot of us girls collected Hello Kitty when we were younger. I am glad the Hello Kitty line is still available today.

I am not going to admit my age but lets just say that I was a very young girl when I got into Hello Kitty and I am glad that my nieces get to enjoy the same character I grew up loving. I wonder if the makers of Hello Kitty have thought about making adult sized Hello Kitty Hoodies? I would totally buy one for myself.

No comments: