Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Bright colors are the way to go this season

Baby fashion doesnt just apply to the clothes we put on our child. I think baby fashion applies to everything baby related. I like to make sure my child has a nice fashionable room. I went with a jungle theme for my boys but I did help my sister in law decorate her baby girls room this past month. I loved the ZUTANOBLUE Owl Brights 4 pc Crib Bedding Set she picked her baby girl. I have been telling you guys that this seasons hot colors are bright colors and that is exactly what she has picked out her her little girl.

I helped paint the baby girls room a nice shade of pink and the bedding looked great in her little kids room. I have chosen bright colors for her little girls wardrobe and I think she will look great when she comes in a few days. I cannot believe how great these bright colors look and I am glad that the fashion for babies keep changing and we are not stuck with pastel colors all the time.

No comments: