Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

This will keep my boys warm

Fall will be coming soon and it is a great idea to start shopping for your fall and winter wardrobe. I found the cutest jumpsuit and I had to order it for my boys. This hooded microfleece jumpsuit is something that looks easy to put on and off and I like easy clothes because my boys like to squirm a lot when I am getting them dressed.  I like materials that are not itchy on my boys and this material seems like it will not be itchy at all for the boys.

I like the hood that comes in this one piece jumpsuit. My boys tend to get cold very easily and I like to make sure they have a hat or a hoodie covering their little ears at all times. I can be a little overprotective when it comes to my boys but I rather keep them as warm and cozy as I can rather than having a sick baby to tend to.

No comments: