Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A 3 piece outfit fit for a little princess

Have you started buying your babies fall wardrobe? I have started buying clothes for my boys and every now and then I throw in a couple of outfits for my niece. I could not resist this 3 piece microfleece cardigan  set I found for my beautiful baby niece. I know my niece will look like a little princess in such a cute outfit. My sister in law has this thing for zebra print and at first I would make fun of her for having such a facsination for that print but now it has grown on me and I have realized it is a popular print.

I try to stay in the know of what is in style and what isnt and I can tell you that zebra print is in style right now and it looks great on any little girl. If I had a choice between buying solid prints and zebra prints I would go for the zebra prints.

No comments: