Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Where do you sleep your newborn ?

Choosing where to sleep baby when he or she comes home is very important. I wanted my baby close to me and I chose a co sleep because that was all they ahd at that time. Now things ahve changed and you no longer have to choose an ugly co sleeper. You have the option to get a cute Snugamonkey Deluxe Newborn Rock n Play Sleeper to put your newborn in. I often worried about sharign my bed with my baby because I did not want to roll over and smother my baby. With this sleeper baby can be close to you at all times and you can have a good nights rest.

If you do not have much room to storage a pack and play in your room this sleeper does not take too much room and will be perfect to keep your newborn baby in. I recommed using this sleep for the first 1 to 3 months.

No comments: