Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Some jeans that will hopefully fit my sons better

I have struggled with finding pants that would fit my little boys. My boys are quite slender and have always been on the slender side. I happened to be shopping at the Old Navy site and found some Pull-on jersey waist jeans for little babies. I think these pull on jersey waist jeans will fit better than the current jeans I keep buying my boys that fit too big around the waist. I always think that better clothes are made for little girls. I can always find just what will fit my niece good but when it comes to finding clothes for my boys I am not that lucky.

I find that the jeans made for boys tend to be way bigger around the waist. I would love to see skinny jeans for my boys since they are very slender and the jeans I find look really baggy on them. I want to be able to find some pants that will fit my boys good and not have them look like they are sagging all the time.


No comments: