Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

I love this spider shirt

Am I the only one who gets excited for fall because it means Halloween is near? I love dressing my boys in graphic tee shirts that have skeletons or spiders or anything gooey. I think clothes that have cute prints look adorable on little boys and litttle girls. I am so used to seeing the same prints for boys and girls and love seeing variety when holidays come near.

I made sure to buy my boys these spider tee shirts and of course they loved their shirts. I think even though they are little they know what they like. I like pairing their long sleeved shirts with some levi jeans and sone cute vans shoes. What kind of clothing do you like to put on your boys or girls? Do you prefer to buy the normal everyday prints for your kids or the special limited edition ones?

No comments: