Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer outfit for your baby boy

Are you troubled when it comes to pairing up the right outfit for your son? I often struggle trying to find what shirt goes well with what shorts. Wether we are going to the zoo or just going to the park I want my boys dressed to the nines. One of the reasons why I like to shop at Old Navy is because they pair up the cutest outfits. I saw the Western shirt and belted cargo shorts and immediately thought that was the best outfit for my sons.

This cute outfit paired with some soft soled sneakers will be perfect for any outing we might go to. The graphic bodysuit shirt can be paired up with the western plaid shirt of be without it and it would still look great. If you aren't sure what outfit to pick out for your son look through the baby section of Old Navy and I am sure you will find the perfect outfit you want for your son.

No comments: