Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

harajuku mini paint splatter pants are a baby must have

I saw the cutest pants for my boys. I went shopping at target for some household items and came upon these cute Harajuku mini paint splatter pants and I just knew that I had to have them. These pants are playful and colorful just like my boys are. I love the harajuki mini line that target carries. I love clothes that are made well and doesn't cost me my whole paycheck. I have two boys to buy clothes for so I hate spending too much since I have to buy two of everything.

I love baby designer clothes and especially the ones that I can afford. I usually like to shop at carters or baby gap but the clothes that target carries are nice too. Where do you go to buy your baby clothes? On occasion I go to baby boutiques online and order some of their clothes. It's just hard finding a boutique that doesn't have outrageous prices and has nice quality clothes.

No comments: