Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

More baby boy prints are coming out. I just love monkey prints

Finding cute baby clothes can be a hassle sometimes. I dont always want my child dressed in sports prints. I often try to find animal prints or solid prints because I am getting tired of seeing all the little boys clothes have some kind of sports logo. When I went to Old Navy I saw this cute little monkey graphic bodysuit and leggings that had little monkeys on the feet. I thought this outfit was the custest outfit I have seen in a long time.

You better believe I picked up the outfit as soon as I saw it. I am so glad that more animal prints are coming out for little boys. I love putting outfits on my kids that have cars or animals or letters instead of the usual footballs and baseballs. I really hope more cute boy clothes keeps on coming out. Buying baby boy clothes has become so much easier now that they have prints I like.

No comments: