Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rompers are so cute

Rompers are in style right now. I got my little niece  this cute Cherokee Denim Romper for the 4th of July. My family is planning a barbeque and I wanted something cute and easy to put on my niece. My sister usually puts a little undershirt so my nieces shoulders aren't exposed. I like it better just the way it is. What I do like is the little sandals my sister puts on her when she wears this outfit.

I bought some cherokee short for my boys and tank tops and I think they will look picture perfect for tomorrow. I was looking to find clothes that was the same material so they match when we take pictures. I love matching my boys and especially when their cousins come around I like to take pictures of them in similar clothes so the picture comes out nice. I am so excited for tomorrow and taking pictures of them.

No comments: