Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Gerber Sleep and Play sleepers are good baby pajamas

When choosing sleepwear for your baby it is very important that you choose pajamas that are snug for the baby. You do not want pajamas that are too loose because the extra material can catch on fire. Some pajamas are not fire retardant and it is very important to check out what material you are putting on your child. I like Gerber Baby Sleep and Play  pajama sleepers because they are made to fit my babies exactly like they should. I also likes these sleep and play pajamas because I can gt a pack of three for less than 14 dollars.

These Gerber Sleep and Play sleepers are easy to wash and can be washed in the washing machine and put in the dryer. You do not need to be hand washing these pajamas. I don't like delicate baby clothes that has to be dry cleaned only. Babies need to be changed constantly and having dry clean only clothes can be quite a drag. If you are looking for easy to use pajamas I suggest these gerber pack and play sleepers.

No comments: