Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ralph Lauren outfit is perfect for any outing

I am a big fan of Ralph Lauren because he makes such nice clothes that my husband loves to wear. When I saw this Baby Boys Short-Sleeved Polo Shirt and Cargo Shorts I thought right away how cute my boys would look in this outfit. As a matter of fact theri dad owns something similar. I love getting my boys clothes that are in the same style as their dad. My husband loves coordinating his clothes with his boys. I tell my husband that I feel like we come out of a catalog book sometimes.

The one good thing about all of us coordinating our outfits is that when we take pictures together the pictures do look great. I am glad that I am able to find designer clothes that are still affordable. I often wonder about how my boys will dress when they get older. I am just sitting back and enjoying all this time that I have to pick up their outfits because I wont be able to when they get older.

No comments: