Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Polka dot sandals and a jean romper will look so cute

Little girls are so easy to dress, I just love shopping my for my niece. I found the cutest little polka dot sandals and I knew I couldnot leave the store without getting them. These polka dot sandals would look great with the little jean romper I got her last week. I love that fashion designer are making cute items for babies. Even though babies are little they should look just as good as the parents.

My sis always makes sure that her daughter is in style and has the most current baby style. I like to find outfits that not many people have or that are hard to find. I also like shopping at Old Navy when it comes to kids clothes because they have clothes that are hip and cool and at a good price. You better believe I stock up on clothes for my boys and my niece when they have 30 percent and 40 percent off sales. Where do you like to shop for clothes and shoes for your baby? In case you were wondering these are the sandals I got my niece.

No comments: