Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Zebra dress with leggings will have your baby girl looking like a princess

Zebra print is all the craze right now. If you want your little girl to be in fashion buy her a
Sweet Heart Rose Baby Set, Baby Girls Zebra Dress and Leggings. Your little princess will be the center of attention and I am sure amny will be asking you where you bought such a cute dress from. I am an adult and I am into the zebra print right now too. I just find zebra print clothes so adorable on baby girls.

I like the option that comes with this cute zebra dress. You can either use stocking or pair up the dress with the cute little leggings that comes with it. The ribbon an floral appliques at waist make this dress so cute. I am sure any baby will look stunning in this dress. You can easily make this dress a summer dress by adding sandals to this outfit or you can add little black shoes to it.

No comments: