Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Cloth diapering is so easy to do

When I got pregnant with my boys I battled with the idea of cloth diapering them. Cloth diapering is much easier now than it was when we were growing up. The cloth diapers such as these Charlie Banana resusable diapers are much easier to clean and maintain. I think it is easier using cloth diapers since the chemeicals used in disposable diapers are not put on your precious baby. I also like the idea of not putting even more waste in an already crowded landfill.

These diapers are machine washable and can be machine dryed too. I like the buttons that lets you adjust to the size you need. I also love the different color choices I have. All my friends saw how easy cloth diapers were to use and started cloth diapering too.

No comments: