Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Kitty cat romper for my little princess

Halloween will be here in a few months but who says you can't dress your little girl in a cute Okie Dokie cat romper before Halloween? I love seeing my little niece in cute little outfits such as the little Minnie Mouse outfit I got her at Disneyland. I must admit that I spoil my baby niece so much because I have boys and haven't gotten the chance to dress up a little girl.

I always tell all my girlfriends that you do not have to spend tons of money dressing your babies. I always look for clothes that are in fashion and adorable for a great price. While I would special order a one of a kind outfit for my niece, I will also shop at local boutiques and online boutiques for cute outfits that  are just to cute to see them and not buy them. Look at this cute cat romper dont you think it would look cute on your baby girl ?

No comments: