Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Chic while out and about

There is nothing more chic than an outfit for your baby that resembles something you could have worn when you were a baby. I love vintage clothes and this Flutter top and Ruffled bloomer set brings back memories of my childhood. I could easily see my mom putting something like that on me. I fell in love with thsi set as soon as I saw it. Thus cute little set is perfect for this summer weather. Wether you are heading out to the beach or spending time in the park this little outfit will look cute on your daughter.

I would pair some cure little white sandals with this Flutter top and bloomer set. A cute little white hat will make this outfit perfect. You do not need to over think on what your little girl needs to wear to look cute. If you pick this outfit your baby will be the cutest little baby on the playground.

No comments: