Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Two outfits for the price of one

With Summer here in full swing it can be hard finding the right outfit that will keep your baby cool and comfortable during these hot summer days. I usually try to find an outfit that doesnt take to many layers of clothing. I like to choose a one piece or a two piece outfit. I like outfits for my boys such as the JUST ONE YOU  Made by Carters Infant Boys Short/Shirt/Bodysuit Set. This outfit can be two different outfits or you can pair it all together. I usually separate them and they become two different outfits for two different occasions.

You do not have to spend such a long time finding the proper outfit for the summer just check out Target and look for the Carter's brand. I love all the clothes that Carter makes and has the Carters brand reasonalbly priced so you dont have to feel guilty when you splurge on your son or daughter.

No comments: