Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Cute floral set for the summer

Looking at this girls floral set it makes me want a little girl so bad. I am normally fine being a mom of boys but every so often when I see a cutre little girls outfit it makes me wish I had a little girl to dress up in cute clothing. I would have my little girl dressed like a cute little doll. I always think they ahve way more fashionable clothes for little girls than they do for boys. I can often find outfits for my girlfriends little girls while it takes me some time to find something cute for my boys.

I just adore todays fashion for little kids. I dont remember there being so many cute clothes for little girls like their is now. I also dont remember the clothing having such bright colors. I just remember seeing little girls clothing come in pastel pink or light blue. I love the zebra prints and cheetah prints available for baby clothing now. I especially love this cute little floral outfit.

No comments: