Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Great baby shower gift and a little surprise to the mommy to be

Finding the right gift for a baby shower can sometimes be difficult. I am so used to buying clothes for boys that shopping for a baby girl had my head spinning. I wasnt quite sure what to get so I did the next logical thing that came into my mind. I went online and ordered the Baby Bouquet 24 piece gift bundle. Everything that the baby girl would need is in this bundle. I kept doubting wether I had made the right choice or not and I had to wait about 2 weeks to find out if my friend would like the gift I picked out. Luckily she loved every single piece of item that came in this bundle and chose some of the pieces to take to the hospital.

If you are looking for a baby shower gift and aren't quite sure what to get, I suggest getting this 24 gift set bundle. It truly has all the baby essentials any new mother would need. I cannot believe how lucky I was to come across such a cute gift bundle set. I also did something for my friend that was totally unexpected. I went looking at titanium rings for women and bought her one as a special gift for her since all the gifts she got were for the baby. She totally didn't expect the ring and seeing how happy her gift made her let me know I did the right thing by getting her a little something too.



No comments: