Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Flip flops for baby that are cute and durable

For this hot weather have your son or daughter in some cute Old Navy Flip Flops. These flip flops are very easy to put on your babies feet. I love the elastic on the back of these flip flops. The elastic keeps these flip flops on my childs feet. I cant tell you  how many times I have lost flip flops because they didnt have a elastic backing on them. Now whenever I am buying flip flops for my boys I make sure they have the elastic on the back.

I love Old Navy flip flops because they last a long time. I have had other flip flops break and these have lasted so long that my boys outgrew them. I just keep going back to Old Navy everytime my boys outgrow them and buy more in bigger sizes. I recommend these flip flops to everybody not just babies.

No comments: