Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Cute prints on little clothes for your boy or girl

Aren't sure what is in style right now? Animal prints and safari prints are big right now. If you have a baby shower to attend or if you are going to a baby welcoming party, I suggest getting this cute Little safari 5 piece gift bundle set. This gift set is perfect for the summer. I am sure any mom would love getting such a cute set for her baby boy. Gone are the plain blue and pink now we have different color schemes to pick from. My favorite right now are the safari and monkey prints.

When I first had my kids there wasnt much choices other than sports for boys and butterflies for girls. I am glad at having many options when it comes to prints for their clothes. I like plain colors too but I enjpy cute animal prints on my childrens clothes more. I think clothes with prints on them look more age appropriate and look cute on little babies. What do look for when you are shopping for your baby girl or baby boy ?

No comments: