Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Two piece short sets are the way to go

There are times when I hate shopping for baby clothes that are not a set. I hate trying to pair a shirt with the right pair of shorts and vice versa. It always seems that when I have some place to go I can never find the right size for the two items I want. When I am having a busy day I am thankful for being able to find outfits like Just one you 2 piece short set. This outfit comes with the shirt and shorts and I dont have to spend a long time looking for the same size for either the top or bottom set. I love being able to go to the store and picking up a nice outfit and be able to be home and getting the kids ready in enough time the.

Getting two boys dressed can be a diffucult task sometimes. I try to be on time wherever I go but sometimes that is just an impossible task. I try to have the boys outfits out and waiting on top of the dresser to make time more managable. Thank goodness I am able to find 2 piece short sets or I would never be done and wouldnt be able to go anywhere

No comments: