Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Skinny jeans are the perfect solution to jeans that are just too big on kids

My twins were born premature and have always been on  the smaller side of the scale. I have always had to buy clothes at a smaller size than they were and now they are getting longer but not thicker. I hated the way that jeans fitted them since they are soo skinny. I am glad that I checked out Old Navy because I found out that they carry skinny jeans that fit my boys perfectly. These skinny jeans look so cute on my boys and are the perfect length that I needed them.

The great thing about Old Navy is that if you buy two or more pairs I got the jeans for 12.00 a piece instead of the 16.95 that they usually run. If you have children that are on the thin side and regular jeans are just too big on your kids I recommend checking out the skinny Jeans that Old Navy carries.

No comments: