Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I love this outfit and cute little black sandals

Putting together an outfit for yourt baby girl can be quite daunting sometimes. I have looks that I would like to see my nieces in and my sis has her ideas of what looks good. I personally would pick an oufit such as the Striped Graphic Tank & Tiered-Ruffle Skirt and some cute little black sandals. My sister would rather stick with a one piece jumper. I think this year should be full of color and contrast and I think mixing and matching different colors is in fashion right now.

I know my sister is old school and likes to match colors but I think little girls look cute in punk style clothes. I like to have fun dressing my little niece when she comes over. I am lucky enough that my sister doesnt mind me buying her clothes that I like to see her in even  if the outfits aren't something my sister would pick out. You tell me if you find this outfit I picked out cute or not?


No comments: