Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dress your child in light clothes on hot days

With the weather warming up the last thing you want to do is put too much clothes on your infant. If you have a baby girl I suggest putting on a Circo infant ruffle dress on your little girl. This 100 percent cotton  sleeveless dress will keep your little girl from sweating too much in this hot weather. This dress can be used for playtime or to go out anywhere. I like simple dresses such as this infant ruffle dress. I sometimes cringe when I see little girls that are dressed in tights and lots of clothing on a hot day. In case some parents dont know infants get hot a lot quicker than us parents do. If you are ever wondering how your child feels if you feel hot so does your baby.

I would leave my little boys in a onesie when it got too hot in the house. I noticed that my boys would get super cranky when they were hot and I started to realize that sometimes it is okay for them to hang out in their diapers if it is too hot and if we have to go out I make sure they are dressed lightly on hot days.

No comments: