Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Shirt and short sets that are cute for your boys

I like cute tee shirts and short sets. I like my boys to be comfortable in their clothes when I take them to the park or for a play date. I used to dress my boys with jeans and shirts and they used to be so uncomfortable when it came time for them to play. I learned that during the summer less is better. These shirts and shorts sets are very easy to put on and my boys can move around and play easily in them.

If we are going to church or a party I will dress my boys up but  when it comes to play dates and just clothes to run around in these short sets are the best outfits for them. Boys are easier for me to dress than girls any shirt and shorts look good on them. If I had girls I would have a harder time coordinating clothes. If you have boys check these shirt and shorts sets I am sure you will buy a few for them to wear.

No comments: