Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Protect your baby from germs and other yuckyness

One of the things my boys used to do when they were younger was try to chew or put their mouth on the shopping carts in the store. I am such a germ a phobe is that is even a word and would constantly worry that my babies were going to get sick or catch some disease. One of the first things I did was order a Infantino cart cover. I attatched some teething toys to it and I shopped at stores more comfortably and without worrying about my child getting sick.

A mommy must have is this cart cover. All babies like to touch and put their mouths on the shoppping carts. You never know how many people use and touch shopping carts and don't wash their hands. If you are wondering what to put on your baby registry make sure you put a shopping cart cover on your list.


No comments: