Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Portable cribs are the solution to small spaces

Just because you have a small room doesn't mean your baby can't have a comfortable bed to sleep in. If your room does not have enough space for a full size crib get yourself a Dream on Me Portable crib. This portable crib is smaller than normal cribs and can fit in tight spaces. The great thing about this crib is that it turns into a day bed and eventually into a twin bed.

Do not be worried if your child outgrows their bassinett because this portable crib will be the solution to your childs sleeping arrangements. Some mothers who are just starting out have no idea that smaller cribs are available. I had no clue when I had my sons that these cute and smaller cribs exsisted. I wish I would have known about this portable cribs when my boys were born.

No comments: