Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Robeez shoes are the way to go

One of the things I looked for my kids was comfortable shoes. A lot of the baby shoes have hard soles and it makes it hard for babies to get a good feel for the ground when they are learning to walk. In search of the perfect shoes I came across Robeez shoes. These shoes are made very comfortable for babies that haven't learned how to walk and babies that are already walking. My sons learned how to walk faster in these shoes and loved wearing them when they were little. I like the fact that they are versitile when it comes to making their shoes. If my child needed little booties I knew I could find them here.

Once my child learned how to walk I put them in their cute robeez sandals. I could pick wether I wanted them to have a soft sole or a hard sole. I love these shoes so much. I only wish they made them in big kids sizes. I felt a little sad when my kids outgrew their robeez.

No comments: